Tuesday 18 January 2011

18th January -later.

Finished watching 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' and I've got to admit it was one of the best programs I've ever seen -and I've watched every David tennant episode of Doctor Who so that says something! They have some high morals and yet they let the men grab their women and force them to kiss them. And also they let their daughters go out dressed like prostitutes?! well each to their own I suppose!

Everyones talking about MBFGW aswell, one of my favourite quotes from tonight episode was: "the more the dress makes you bleed, the better the dress". They were saying that most gypsy women gain scars from their wedding dresses. Don't think you'll ever catch me in a fluroscent pink wedding dress!

There's the program summed up basically, I'd love to live the life of a gypsy for just one day! Just to experience their way of life, I guess there's plenty of time left for me to experience it.. my mum always said I'd marry a gypsy :)


Adios! x

No comments:

Post a Comment