Sunday 23 January 2011

kept forgetting to blog, sorry.

So salut to my imaginary readers, nice to see you all;) well i haven't blogged in a few days cause I simply couldn't be arsed? nevermind anyway nothings really happened. Went out for the meal on Friday night, was nice :) fell out with my best friend, that's not so nice. And went on a day trip to Stratford-upon-Avon yesterday -where shakespeare lived- it was kinda boring. Nevermind :) it's only 2 days til London, the day after tomorrow. WOO:) I'm so nervous and it's getting kinda worse. I hope the nerves don't get the better of me. I really do, this could be my shot. God.


Anyway I think that'll do for now, I can't see anything happening today so I'll probably blog with a lot of nervous-ness tomorrow.


Adios!x

No comments:

Post a Comment